Thursday, November 26, 2015

Tazo Chai Teas Review


The Tazo Chai teas are definitely a more premium tasting tea than the normal Lipton Tea Bags I buy. This could be both a positive thing or a negative thing depending on what type of tea drinker you are.

The Tazo Chai Filterbags and Latte Concentrates come in six different flavors: Classic Chai, Decaf Chai, Organic Chai, Vanilla Caramel Chai, Chocolate Chai, and Pumpkin Spice Chai.

I was not able to find the Pumpkin Spice Chai in my area unfortunately. I also did not see the Decaf Chai though that is not something I would have picked up anyway.

In an honest opinion the only two I would ever drink again are the Vanilla Caramel and the Chocolate Chai flavors. I found both the Classic and the Organic to be way too spicy for me. The turn off for me is that all of the teas have black pepper in them. Had they not I would have enjoyed them much more. Even though the Vanilla Caramel and Chocolate flavors also have black pepper in them their flavors muted it down a little bit so I could handle their spiciness. If you like a little spice to your tea then you will really enjoy these!

The Tazo Chai brand is available at Target, Publix, Wegmans, Safeway, and Kroger. I found both the Classic and Vanilla Caramel flavors at Target and was able to find the Organic at Shaw's. As mentioned previously I was not able to find the Pumpkin Spice in my area though I do not live very close to a Wegmans and do not even have a Safeway, Kroger, or Publix in or around my state.


You can find more information about these Chai teas and other products by Tazo at this link.


I was sent these FREE samples from Smiley 360 for testing purposes. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment