Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Review: MOREA Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green Tea


Everytime I need a new serum I typically try a different brand than what I have used in the past. Most of the serums I have tried have usually met their claims and done some wonders for my skin but I am also always on the look out for the next best thing! 

The serum I have used most recently is the Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum with Vitamin C + Green Tea from MOREA. I like this serum because it works with all skin types. I am a combination skin type myself but this serum is also good for people with sensitive skin.

I tend to have some redness that appears when the weather starts to get colder and this serum boosted the moisture in my skin and reduced those red spots. Along with reducing the redness my skin also appeared brighter and less dull! The serum also claims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles instantly as a result of the Pure Hyaluronic Acid but I do not have wrinkles (thankfully) to test this claim!

I like that the ingredients in this serum do their job and do not clog pores! The serum is 72% organic and 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid & Paraben Free. They also produce the serum in small amounts so that it can be produced in the United States. 

You can purchase this serum on Amazon for $19.99 with free prime shipping! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment