Sunday, March 9, 2014

Book Review: Dark Reunion by Jonathan Broughton

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am always in the mood to read a good story, though sometimes I feel like it takes me forever to finish a book. I have been reading a lot of short stories lately and I feel that I get the same thrill out of a 5 page story as I do out of a 300 page story. Do not get me wrong, some books are just THAT good that you want to read 300 pages, but I do feel you get more bang for your buck with a book that tells you more than just one story.

The stories within Dark Reunion are anything but ordinary. Though some of them are very much relateable most of them feature some sort of paranormal character. These stories are written with British spelling but it is not over the top and is still understandable to American readers.

I do not want to spoil anyone who may be interested in reading this book but a couple of my personal favorite stories were "Furzby Holt" which is about a guy collecting census reports and ends up trying to collect them in a town with some real creepy characters, and "Betrayed" which is about a family who has a secret that they were not aware of. There are also stories on technology gone wrong, vampires, and a dragon.

If you are interested in wrapping your head around some of these interesting tales visit Amazon where you can purchase the E-book for $2.99. Just do not read these stories before bed time or you might end up having some really interesting dreams!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment