Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box


Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)



The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $35 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!.



The items in the box:

1.) Heather Belle Signature Tassel Necklace: This is such a cute necklace I am so glad they included this in the box, especially since one of my favorite actresses, Lucy Hale, wears the same necklace.   Value: $75
2.) Laundress Denim Wash. It's a good idea, but I do not have a washing machine in my apartment and another thing to lug does not sound ideal for me at this moment. Value: $19
3.) Corkatoo Corkscrew: This is a great gift item to have on hand, it is so cute and someone will get some use out of it eventually, but it won't be me. $14
4.) Buxom Sculpted Lash Masacara: Always looking for a good mascara so I can not wait to start using this one.  $19
5.) Hollywood Fashion Secrets Sweater Saver: May come in handy at some point, but not exciting to see in a box. $6
6.) The New Black Nail Polish. I love getting new nail polishes! Great addition to the box. $10
7.) Extras: Marshmallow Peeps & Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape Assortment Pack Sample. I will put the peeps in an Easter Basket, but the fashion tape will be another thing item sitting in my closet. about $2

This box is worth way more than what you pay for it, but they included way too many clothing care items (3 items!) I wish there was an entertainment item. Total value of the box: $145.00. This box is worth a bit more than last months (by about $8) and also included one extra 'extra' item. Even though I won't use half of the items, I feel that this may just be a fluke. The box is still a great deal and PopSugar is doing a great job making sure to include quality products so I will continue to subscribe.

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment