Monday, November 12, 2012

Crest White Strips Review




I was recently sent a box of Crest White Strips from Influenster to review. For those of you who do not know what Influenster is, it is a really fun social media site where you participate in order to earn and review products. You can participate by reviewing products and sharing products on other social media sites. It is a fun site and the products they send out are awesome.

This is the first product I have received from Influenster and I thought it was a great product. I received 7 white strips that you use for two hours for seven days (other boxes include 20 white strips which you use for 30 minutes a day). I have pictures below that show you how great the product works, but my teeth were very sensitive after a few days. On the box there is a warning that your teeth may become sensitive but that there is no risk to it so I continued to use the product. If I decide to use this product in the future I will get the less intensive strips (these ones were step 5)!

I truly do recommend these strips. They sell for about $50 and they are definitely worth the money.

After two days of using the strips.

After the full seven days!





Sam's Club sells similar strips for only $39.97!


No comments:

Post a Comment