Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing!

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)







The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!






The items in the box:

1.) Why Not Me? By Mindy Kaling: I do not read books very often. Even though this looked like a funny book it probably wasn't something that I would read through very fast and therefore would just collect dust on the shelf. I decided to sell this and even though I only got about $10 for it, it ended up making the rest of the box cost me $25 opposed to $35. Value: $25

2.) Savvy Sleepers Luxury Satin Pillowcase: I am still excited for this but I thought it was going to be two pillowcases when in fact it was only one. So basically the pillows on my bed are mismatched now. However I still am happy to have it since it helps prevent sleep wrinkles and reduce hair breakage. This was a unique item to put in the box. Value: $36

3.) Easy, Tiger Brown Paper Liquor Bag Set: These are designed paper bags that fit a wine bottle perfectly. It says to use them for Halloween but they are not Halloween themed at all so you can basically use them any time. I will end up using these eventually since I often give my Dad wine. $8

4.) Belgian Boys De Stroopwafle: I think this is such a neat snack! This is a caramel filled cookie waffle and if you sit it on top of a hot cup of coffee or tea it will melt the caramel inside so that it will have a crunchy outside and a soft inside. I can not wait to try this I think this is so cool. It also sounds delicious. Sometimes Popsugar includes healthier snacks in the box that do not taste that great so I was glad to see this was the food item. $1.59

5.) The Honest Company Sea Salt + Sugar Body Scrub: I have never tried anything from this line before so I was excited to get this product. This helps reduce the bumps on the back of my thighs so I will mainly use this for that and I will for sure repurchase it if it continues to work! It also smells very fresh! $17

6.) Richer Poorer Hope Slipper Socks: These are cute socks designed by Popsugar and Richer Poorer for Breast Cancer awareness month. I love new socks and it will soon be cold enough to wear these. $15

7.) It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product: This is a travel size special extra. I am happy to have more leave in conditioner. I have tried this before and I liked it a lot. I do prefer the Beauty Protector brand more so I have not repurchased this but am still happy to have more of it.

They added in another special extra "Gift Card" worth $40. However it must be used on a Personalized item on DanielleStevens.com. The cheapest product I found was $48. Therefore this is considered a coupon to me and will not be included in the total of the box.


I loved this box. Not only was it packed with 7 items but they are all items that I will use. The book I sold but obviously because I could sell it it is not considered a loss. Everything else (minus the coupon mentioned above) is perfect for me. This is def one of my Top 5 boxes from the year so far! The total value of the box is lower than usual but I think that is because Popsugar included the "Gift Card" in the cost where as I do not since I would have to spend extra money to use it. 


Total value of the box: $114.55

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment