Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)









Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 4.5/5. This was an awesome box. I will not rank it among my favorites since a couple of the products did not excite me but I love the selection! All of the sample choice items this month were mascaras. There were also two curated boxes. I chose this curated box because I did not care about choosing a mascara and I liked all the moisturizers in the box.




Inside the box is:

1.) Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion | This is a tried and true moisturizer from a great brand.  I loved this in the box! Full size, $26

2.) Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme | This creme fights everything from lines and wrinkles to dullness and dehydration. This is great for me because my skin has been looking a bit dull lately.  Full size, $50

3.) Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash | I love trying out different face washes so I was excited for this product. Full Size, $21

4.)  Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara | I have so many mascaras that I did not need another one. Not totally thrilled for it but I do not think I have tried this one before so that will be fun once I get to it. Full Size, $23

5.)  Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation PrimerI have tried this primer before and did not care for it. I tried it again and still do not care for it. I have used other primers that are much better.  Full Size, $36



Is this box worth $10: Yes. This box is filled with high end brands!
Is this box worth my $10Yes. I really needed the moisturizers and all the other items were just bonus. I knew in advance what I was getting so I felt that it was worth $10 to buy this box.


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment