Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kozy Shack Indulgent Recipe Pudding

Kozy Shack Indulgent Recipe Pudding is a new product by Kozy Shack. The Indulgent Recipe comes in four flavors: Chocolate Truffle, Dark Chocolate, Salted Caramel, and Vanilla Bean.



BzzAgent sent me two FREE Product Coupons to try out some of the pudding flavors. Unfortunately when I got to the store all but one flavor had expired. I kindly told the associate in the aisle about the expired products but I was still only left with the option of trying one of the flavors.

The non-expired flavor in the pudding section was the Chocolate Truffle. I picked up two packages and am pretty darn happy that I at least got two of this flavor. I loved it. It tasted like chocolate pudding but had a real chocolate taste unlike some other brands I have tried that have more of an imitation chocolate taste. The pudding was also very creamy and you could taste the milk along with the chocolate, yum!

Had I had all four options to choose from I would still have gone with the Chocolate Truffle but would have also tried the Salted Caramel out as well. If you have tried the Salted Caramel or one of the other two flavors please let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

As always even though I received the product free my opinions are 100% my opinion and had it been a less than stellar experience I would have still wrote this blog post with my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment