Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)









Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 5/5. They gave great products this month and most products are actually deluxe sized!



Inside the box is:

1.) It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product | I chose this as my sample choice. I love the product. It is great for detangling and does not smell bad. However, I still prefer the Beauty Protector leave in conditioner because I am in love with that smell so I probably will not purchase this one over that one unless there is a great sale! Full size, $18

2.) Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter Highlighter | This looks like a nail polish but it is not! I am actually happier this is not a nail polish just because I do not have a highlighter like this. Works pretty well but not one I would run out and buy. Full size, $14

3.) Michael Todd Moisture Lite Lotion Non-Oily Hydrating Moisturizer | Great brand and great product. I love that they gave us a deluxe size to actually see how well we like the product. Keeps my skin moisturized without feeling greasy! Full Size, $29

4.)  Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge- Sydney | I am not sure if this is full size or not but it is at the very least a very deluxe size sample. I love the color and the wear and will use and purchase this brand in the future! Full Size, $29

5.)  Paula's Choice Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster | Sadly the product is only half the size of the box so I can not tell how well it works in the long term. In the short term however I love it! It keeps my skin super smooth, soft, and reduces redness. For that reason I want to purchase this or at least another product from this brand in the future. Full Size, $35




Is this box worth $10: Yes. Four out of the five products are deluxe size and therefore the box is worth way more than $10.
Is this box worth my $10Yes. I am using all of the items and loving them!


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment