Friday, June 27, 2014

Review: Adovia Mineral Lift Facial Serum


I typically look for one product that will replace a few products. I hate having three products that each do one thing taking up shelf space (shelf space that I do not have much of as it is). Also, remembering (and just gathering enough energy) to use all of the products each night is a miracle. I loved the Adovia Mineral Lift Facial Serum because it is a multitasker!

This serum combines Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt, and Green Tea that is skin lifting, moisturizing, and non-oily. It also provides 21 minerals for healthy skin.

I loved that this serum was heavy enough to also be moisturizing but was also not too thick and was not oily. The smell was very light and was non-existent once you applied it to your face.

I am in my late 20's so while I can not really tell how well it worked on anti-aging, I can tell you that my skin appears a lot brighter than it has before using this product for 30 days. My skin also has not broken out as much.

You can purchase the product on Amazon for $49.00 (with free shipping). Although the price may scare you just remember that this one bottle takes care of all your Vitamin C, Moisturizer, and Anti-aging needs and it also has the added bonus of Dead Sea Salt and Green Tea which are supposed to do wonders for your face and reduce puffiness under your eyes.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment