Saturday, June 14, 2014

June 2014 Popsugar Must Have Box Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)








The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!








The items in the box:

1.) Book-"The One & Only" by Emily Giffin : I do not mind getting books in the box but I prefer non-fiction so I actually sold this one. We have yet to get a new release movie (or any movie) on DVD since I have been subscribed. The only DVDs we end up getting are work out DVDs so I would like to get that at some point instead of a book or work out DVD. Value: $28

2.) SachaJuan Shiny Citrus Body Lotion: Super excited for this. It is a citrus (but sweet) scent. The bottle looks like a test bottle, not finished packaging. Value: $24

3.) Turkish-T Beach Towel:Not really excited for this at all. It is a very thin towel so you can sit on it or wrap it around you but it is not really good for drying off. Do not know if I will use it or how I will use it since I do not frequent the beach. $32

4.) You Smell Lemon Wet Wipes: This are wipes you can use to freshen up when you can not shower. Not a Must Have for me but I am sure I will use them at some point. $6

5.) Lollies Basics Hair Ties:This is my favorite item in this months box. I am already using these and I just opened the box yesterday. They are super chic hair ties! $8

6.) One Potato Two Potato Hawaiian BBQ Chips: These are delicious but they only gave us a snack size bag. Usually they give a larger version OR provide two snacks in the box. Wish these were bigger. $2

"Special Extra" - I am not numbering this, and it does not even receive a bold title in my opinion, even though Popsugar counts this as an item. I DO NOT. They gave us a $15 "Gift Card" to Native Union. This is a COUPON not a GIFT CARD. It can NOT be used on sale items OR towards shipping. Honestly when they do things like this I feel so jipped. I do not care if you throw this in the box but give us an item from the company also or give us something else as the special extra.



This is not a bad box, even though the gift card situation always make me angry. I did enjoy the box even though I will only use a few items from it. I hope next month will be better though :)


Total value of the box: $100 ($115 if you count the coupon, I personally do not).

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment