Friday, June 6, 2014

PREMIUM GOLD Plated HDMI Cable with Ethernet Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I used this HDMI/Ethernet cable on both my PS3 and Apple TV. I noticed the picture seems to load faster than with previous HDMI Cables that I have used. The sound quality was the best I’ve heard. The gold plates help reduce interference so it is worth it to get gold plated HDMI cables. 

I especially enjoyed the fact that the HDMI cable did not coil back up creating a tripping hazard. The price is also the most reasonably I’ve seen. I know that retail stores offer one 3 Foot HDMI cable for as high as $28.


Between functionality, use, and price quite frankly these are the only HDMI cables that I would recommend. 

You can get a 6 Foot two pack on Amazon for $35.00 with free shipping. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment