Saturday, April 26, 2014

SURPAHS Precision Digital Kitchen Scale Review


For all my foodies out there I recently got the Surpahs Digital Stainless Steel Kitchen Scale and I am loving it. I have never had a kitchen scale before, but it will come in handy during the holidays and for parties where I am doing a lot of cooking and baking.

The scale measures ounces and pounds so you can also use to weigh packages. I have actually used this scale to weigh some DVDs I am mailing out and it was accurate. So if you ship out a lot you can purchase your postage online (and it is usually a lot cheaper!)

The scale looks great on my counter too. The photo makes it appear longer than it actually is. I also love how large the numbers and buttons are, it makes it easier when cooking. It is powered by Lithium Batteries and the batteries are include when you purchase the scale. You can currently get the scale for $11.98 on Amazon.

If you have any questions about the scale please leave them below and I will do what I can to answer them. The scale is already set up so you can just power it on a weigh and I look how sleek it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment