Saturday, April 19, 2014

April Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing


Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)













The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!.






The items in the box:

1.) Blueacovado (Eco) Shopper:This is my favorite item in the box. It is such a cute bag and folds and zippers right into a small green case that is actually the bottom of the bag. So excited to have this. This is what I call a Must Have Item! Apparently Lauren Conrad helped design this and I always love all of her designs! Value: $25

2.) Too Faced Natural Eyes: I love getting palettes and I love the neutral shades featured in this one! I am actually getting rid of all of my single eye shadows since I have quite a few palettes now. There is no need for me to have so much eye makeup so I am donating the unopened single shadows and tossing the opened single shadows. It may seem like a waste to you but I have a problem with clutter so I would rather just have the palettes. I will of course hang out to a few favorite singles though. Value: $36

3.) Graphic Image Pocket Notes: I am actually going to try and either sell this or give it as a gift. I personally have no use for a small notebook in my purse (I just use my phone) so not excited for this item. I also do not believe it is worth it's price tag. $20

4.) Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap: My second favorite item in the box. I have wanting to get a hand soap in one of these boxes for a while. It smells so nice too! It did leak out a bit but it was packaged well (in bubble wrap and in a box) so it did not leak on any of the other items, thankfully. $10.50

5.) Fresh Pastry Stand Totally Awesome Tea Towel Set: I was sort of excited for this item. I wanted new kitchen towels but I did not like the material these were made from and also you can not hang them over your oven handles and have the words displayed so I will either sell or give this away, sadly. $18

6.) Naturebox Popsugar Must Have Mix: So there were a couple food items in the last box that I was hating on and then loved them after trying them so I did not want to judge this item too soon. Not loving it though. I will try and eat all of it but just not tasty enough for me. Most of the mix is bland. At least they were trying to make it healthy though. $5



Okay, so here are my thoughts. There was one less item in the box than lasts months and that is because there is no extra this month. Slightly disappointed in that. It was more exciting than last months box for sure but still was not my favorite box to date. Also the value of this box is on the low end compared to most months. What I do like that Popsugar has been changing is how they send the survey out at the end of each month where you can rate the items (at least they are trying!) and also that they include prices on the card for each item (sometimes the small things can make a difference). I am very excited for the Eco Shopping Bag, the Too Faced Palette, and the Hand Soap. Those three items combined definitely make this months box worth my money. 


Total value of the box: $114.50

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment