Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Food Should Taste Good Review



I had the pleasure of trying out some of the Food Should Taste Good Chips. The flavors I tried were Lime Tortilla Chips, Sweet Potato Kettle Cooked Chips, Multigrain Potato Chips, and Sweet Potato Tortilla chips. All of the chips are Certified Kosher and Certified Gluten Free.



I was wary of trying the Sweet Potato flavors since I have had bad experiences with brands in the past. However, the flavor was subtle but not too weak either. 

My favorite chips were the Lime Tortilla Chips (they tasted great with Tostitos Mild Salsa!) and the Sweet Potato Kettle Cook Chips! I recommend either of these flavors to those who want to try and eat healthier but not give up snacking! All chips have no cholesterol! 

These chips are sold at most grocery stores, but you can also buy them online! Let me know your favorite flavor in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment