Friday, July 5, 2013

THERA°PEARL Back Wrap Review




Whether you have pain due to sports related injuries, aging, or just from every day strain Therapearl has a product for everyone! I was recently sent a Back Wrap to use and review. I have been suffering from back pain for years now (mostly from the combination of my lack of exercise due to my naturally thin frame and from spending most of my day leaning over a computer.) 


Since it is summer time (and I just do not have the need for a heat pad) I only used this back wrap cold, but it can also be used warm. After just 10 minutes of using the wrap my back felt so much better and a bonus was that it cooled me down from this 90+ degree heat wave that we have had. The wrap is Velcro so that it can fit around anyone of any size comfortably and also folds together that it can be kept in the freezer and not take up too much space. 

No Back Pain? No Problem. Therapearl also have other items just as: Knee Wraps, Shin Wraps, Eye Masks, Sports Masks, Neck Wraps, Face Masks, and more! 

To Learn more about the Back Wrap (or other products) visit  the Therapearl website! Also, check them out on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google +!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment