Friday, July 12, 2013

July 2013 PopSugar Must Have Box




Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)







The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $35 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!.








The items in the box:

1.) Baublebar Rose Double Curb Chain: I love this necklace. I will be keeping this for myself and wearing it often. Great item to put in the box! Value: $28
2.) SuperGoop! SPF 30 Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum: Although I already have a lot of sunscreen this was a great item to put in the box since it is summertime. Though SPF 30 is not that high so they could of included a higher SPF instead. However, I love the Supergoop brand. Value: $42
3.) Might Leaf Iced Tea | Calypso Mango: I wish I got the Peach flavor instead but I will still try out this tea! $6.25
4.) Tovolo King Cube Ice Tray: This is just not an item that I would use myself so I will save it for Christmas Time to give away! $7.99
5.) NCLA AS IF! Nail Polish: Info Card says this is a Pastel Purple color but in my eyes it looks pretty gray though I have not put it on yet. I will try it out since I do not have a color like it. $16
6.) HannahMax Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip All Natural Crunchy Cookie Chips: These were SO good. I am sad they are all gone. I found online that it is $3 a bag but I can not find where to get them other than ordering them in bulk from the website. $3




There was a great mix of stuff in the box. Not the most exciting box I have received but I will use most of the items in it! Overall, great box.

 Total value of the box: $103.24. This box is on the lower side for how much the total comes to but still had great items!

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment