Monday, July 29, 2013

Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan Review




I do not know about you guys but I am not the best cook in the world. Even after thoroughly reading the recipe I either cook things a little too short or a little too long and the food ends up getting stuck to the pan or ends up falling apart in the pot of water.

When the Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan arrived at my door I just could not wait to try it. This is the best looking pan I have ever seen and the I thought the textured bottom would prevent food from getting stuck to the pan, AND I WAS RIGHT!


Now for those who think a pan is a pan I have some news for you, this is so much more! This pan:

  • Has an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany that is 100% PTFE and PFOA free, meaning no heavy metals or chemicals!
  • The textured bottom makes for a no-stick pan without any harmful fumes or chemicals being released!
  • The Ceramic Coating is 100% Scratch-Resistant
  • Has a comfortable heat resistant silicon coating handle and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
  • The Design of the pan is so sleek that you will feel like you are royalty cooking with it.
  • The Pan also comes with a full warranty.


The Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan is on sale right now at Amazon for $33.26 and has free shipping! You can purchase the pan here: www.amazon.com/dp/B004CSXMP6. This would not only make for a great item to own for yourself, but it would be a super cool gift to give someone since it is attractive and useful.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment