Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing!

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)








The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!





The items in the box:

1.) Deepa Gurnani Katie Crystal Headband: This is a pretty cute headband but I personally do not wear headbands and I tried it out and it just did not look good on me so I will pass it along. Value: $56

2.) Tarte Cosmetics Beauty & the Box Eye Shadow: Not that I need any more eyeshadow palettes (lol) but I do love the colors in this set so I will be keeping this for myself! Wears well with no creasing! Value: $22

3.) West Emory Bingo Set: This is a unique item but for a box like this unique is not always good since it may not be up most peoples alley. I know for one I do not have enough people over at once for this to be fun. I usually only have one person (or two max but that is unusual) over at once. I will be gifting this but I am not even sure who I am gifting it to will even like it. I see this as a good Yankee swap gift but I have not done one of those in years and when I did I was assigned a particular letter the gift had to start with lol. $20

4.) Capri Blue Mercury Jewel Box in Rain: This is a candle inside a jewelry box. I personally do not care for the look of the box so I will use the candle and donate the box as I would not decorate with it myself. $18.95

5.) Gramr Gratitude Co. Exclusive Thanksgiving Postcard Pack: I barely send out Holiday cards anymore and definitely do not send out Postcards or Letters. No use for me unfortunately. $10

6.) Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard: I have tried this on chicken and it tastes amazing! You can also use it as a pretzel dip though I have not yet but will be soon as I already bought the pretzels! $6

7.) Inkdot $20 Gift Card: This is the special extra. The good news is there are some products under $20 that the amount would cover. The bad news is that it does not cover shipping and therefore is not a TRUE gift card as a plastic gift to Walmart, Staples, or any retailer would cover the shipping. I will not be including this in the total of the box for that reason.


This was my least favorite box of the year. I will only use 3/7 items which is not a good ratio. I still love my Popsugar boxes but they missed the mark with this one. For me it was the fact that the items in each category were so "Handmade" like and that is just not my style. 


Total value of the box: $132.95 

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment