Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)










Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 4/5. This is a good box and I will get use eventually out of all the products but a couple of them were not very exciting for me to get. 





Inside the box is:

1.) AYRES Body Polish- Pampas Sunrise | I really like this Body Polish. The beads are small and are not rough on your skin. It leaves your skin soft, smooth, and I enjoy the scent. Full size, $25

2.) Davines This is A Relaxing Moisturizing Fluid | I will use this for my flyaways and frizz but that's it. I will use this and will eventually need it but hair care products are not too exciting for me.  Full size, $26

3.) Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Mask | This is my favorite item in this box. I love getting skincare products and I love sheet masks. I have not tried this out yet since my Holiday work schedule leaves me little time to pamper myself but I do look forward to when I can try it out! Full Size, $7.50

4.)  LOC One & Done Shadow Stick- On Point | I chose this silver color eyeshadow as my sample choice. Everyone was going to get one of these or one of their lipsticks in the box. I was not excited at first since I do not need any eyeshadows or lipsticks but I am glad I got it. The shadow does not crease or dry out on your lids and it has super staying power. Even when trying to get it off with eye makeup remover you need to scrub a bit. This is a full size product! Full Size, $10

5.)  theBalm cosmetics FratBoyThis is my least favorite item in the box. theBalm is a good brand but these little samples are a pain to get out in my opinion and prove to be messy. I just do not like the packaging even though they are always cute. Full Size, $21



Is this box worth $10: Yes. The Shadow Stick alone is worth $10.
Is this box worth my $10Yes. Because I love the Mask and the Shadow Stick which are the main ticket items in the box I would say it is worth my money.


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment