Monday, September 28, 2015

September 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing!

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)






The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!





The items in the box:

1.) Hudson+Bleecker Labyrinth Onyx Travel Trio: While these are a cute pattern I do not travel at all. Just not an item for me and it seems like most boxes have a travel themed item. I will try to sell it otherwise I will give it away. Value: $42

2.) Kris Nations XOXO Bar Chain Bracelt: Some people got earrings but if you said you do not have pierced ears in your profile then you got a bracelet. I was pretty excited for this since it was so cute but it does not fit well on me and I do not really want to pay to have it adjusted so another item I will sell. Value: $35

3.) Too Faced Cosmetics Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit: I was not TOO excited for this just because I have never filled my eyebrows before as I thought they did not need to but WOW this did an amazing job and my brows looked so much better. Favorite item in the box! $39

4.) Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray: I have never tried a milk type leave in conditioner so I am excited to give us a shot once I go through the rest of my stash! $20

5.) NCLA So Rich Vitamin E Enriched Cuticle Oil: They often include nail polish but do not include other nail products that often so I am excited to try this. $18

6.) Nourish Almond to Cherries: I have not tried this yet as I am not that excited for it. I like that they include healthy snacks but I wish they would include a small unhealthy one when they do (like maybe a candy bar) just in case people do not care for the healthy type. I will try it but I know that I myself hate cherries and Almonds are just okay. $2


I feel that compared to other boxes in the past this box was not overly exciting. I do like half the items and would have liked the bracelet had it fit. Overall a good box with a good selection that I am sure a lot of people will enjoy but I am not going to rank it as one of my favorites. This box also had two less items in the box than last month (or one less if you did not want count the free 3 month Yoga Subscription) 


Total value of the box: $156.00

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment