Monday, September 14, 2015

September 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)









Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 4/5. It is not one of my favorite boxes ever but does have some great products! 



Inside the box is:

1.) 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream | I can not wait to try this eye cream and see how well it actually works. It says it reduces the appearance of dark circles which is a issue for me. It is a pretty decent size for a sample as a little will go a long way. One of my favorite items in the box this month. Full size, $25

2.) Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume |  I do hate getting tiny perfume samples but I really love this scent so I will for sure be using it. I also appreciate the spray cap. This perfume has one single scent which is Cetalox. Full size, $90-$120

3.) PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blowout Spray | I do not really need this product but will still try to get some use out of it. It does protect hair from heat damage which is a big plus. Full Size, $24

4.)  POP Beauty POP Portfolio Eyeshadow- Sugar Plum | I chose this as my sample choice. I have so many palettes that I will not keep this for myself even though I love the shades. I picked this as I was not interested in any of the other choices but at least this one I can use as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. Full Size, $26

5.)  treStiQue Correct & Cover Concealer Crayon- BisqueDecent size sample and I could always use another concealer on hand. This is my other favorite item in the box.  Full Size, $26



Is this box worth $10: Yes. Most of the items are decent sized samples that add up to over a $10 value. 
Is this box worth my $10Yes. I love the Eye Cream and the Concealer and actually NEED these products so they will come in handy when I run out of my full size products I have. Also, the Eye Shadow is going to make a great part of a gift for Christmas so I will save me some money there.


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment