Friday, March 21, 2014

March 2014 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)







Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 5/5. If every months box was like this one I would be a SUPER happy customer! The box had a nice assortment of products and all were generous sample sizes (including one full size product). Even though I do not always use them, I think it is cool when they include coupons for the drugstore Birchbox finds. No foil packets and no perfume samples in this months box, double score!








Inside the box is:

1.) Grand Central Beauty S.M.A.R.T Skin Perfecting Serum & Primer | I have been using this for about a week now. It has a very watery consistency that I am not a huge fan of because I feel it is not working that hard for my skin. As a primer it is a decent product but I would not buy it!  Full size, $68

2.)  Inika Eyeliner in Green Lagoon | It is awesome that they gave this as a full size item! The shade of green was a lot lighter than I expected, but I actually love it! It does not go on as smooth as a crayon, but it also does not poke your eye out like other pencils! Full size, $20

3.) Keims Cleanshine Energizing Shampoo | Great Size for a sample and I love getting Shampoos. It is something I will always use and since it runs out pretty fast I never have TOO many of them. Full Size, $9.50

4.)  Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum | I am especially excited for this since it is a facial sunscreen. With spring just around the corner (hopefully!) this will be great to put under my makeup for extra protection when sitting on the porch or going for a walk. I have also always been a fan of the Supergoop! Brand.  Full Size, $20-42

5.) Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream | I would rather have a drugstore product that I will use than a luxury product I will not so I do not hate when a mass market product is in a subscription box. The only thing I do not like is that they do not list all the info for these products on the info card and they do not allow you to review and get points for them on the website. Full Size, $12





Is this box worth $10: Yes. The  full size eyeliner alone was $20 and the rest of the samples were actually deluxe this month.
Is this box worth my $10: Yes! This is what I want from Birchbox every month! I constantly debate switching to Ipsy when I get a crappy Birchbox (the only reason I usually decide not to is that Ipsy sends mostly cosmetics and I want a mix of cosmetics, skincare, and lifestyle). I can not wait to see what next month brings, do not disappoint me Birchbox!

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment