Wednesday, February 19, 2014

"How to Become Fluent in Spanish" Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have been trying to learn Spanish for the past fifteen years. Mind you that I have of course taken breaks and gone a couple years without learning anything, but the point is that I have studied the Spanish language for fifteen years and I am not even close to being fluent!

Unlike other books that try to help you learn a language, this book is not teaching you the language at all. This book will not teach you words or grammar, however it will teach you a new study system that helped the author become fluent in Spanish after many failed attempts.

If you have been taking numerous language courses and have even tried to spend some time in a country and for some reason you still can not learn the language then you need to read this book! If you follow the study tips in the book then you will certainly be on your way to actually being able to understand and speak the language you want to learn. As the author warns, this book will not help you learn a new language in a month (it will still most likely take you years) but if you put the work into it every day then you will most certainly be able to finally understand what others are saying without asking them to slow down!

I really enjoyed this book and will be using the study tips inside to get back into trying to learn Spanish. The book was not too long and the tips were to the point. 

You can purchase the kindle version of the book on Amazon for $2.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment