Saturday, February 22, 2014

Book Review: Money Making Mamas

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I recently had the pleasure of reading "Money Making Mamas" by Lisa Kroulik. I was very interested in reading this book since, as many of you know, I do a lot of activities working from home. Recently, due to Obama Care, my hours at my part time job have been cut. I was once able to work 35 hours a week, but since that is technically considered full time I have been downgraded to 25 hours a week or less.

I have always wanted to see how much I can actually make online from home. Even though the first few months are going to be hard on my savings account I consider this to also be a blessing since I would have never cut my hours and actually tried working from home by choice (I am afraid just as many of you are).

If you are also interested in making money from home then I suggest reading this book. This book goes into a lot of detail on many different job opportunities that you can pursue from the comfort of your home. It tells you the pros and cons of each job (most from person experience of the author) and also outlines important information such as taxes and how to get paid. It goes into detail on how to get paid from advertising on your blog, writing for websites, and many other opportunities than can either take a lot of effort or a little effort (if you are looking to make money part time while having a full time job). 

This is a book that I will look back into in the future when I need questions answered about working from home. I loved how much experience the author had on working from home, because of that this book was much more helpful than others I have read on the same topic. I must admit that previous books and articles that I have read on this topic did not teach me much since they only touched briefly on a few things that I already knew, but this E-book taught me so many things that I did not even think to research on the topic! Whether you want a contract job, writing job, or like to do activities such as surveys this is a great read for a work at home pro or someone who is just getting interested in the idea. 

This book is available in Kindle Format on Amazon for $3.99. You do not need to own a Kindle to read it, you can read it on Amazon's website once you purchase it. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment