Thursday, January 23, 2014

January Popsugar Must Have Box Unboxing & Review


Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)










The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!.







The items in the box:

1.) Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask: Super excited to try this out! This seems a lot different than other masks (it is a five minute foaming gel). I always welcome new skin care products.  Value: $40

2.) The Juice Generation Book: This Book has over 100 recipes for fresh Juices and smoothies. However, with the internet having all the recipes I need this book would just be another piece of clutter. I will sell this or give it away. Not a terrible item just one that I personally would not use. Value: $15

3.) Jack + Lucy Tech Gloves: I was super excited to receive gloves in the box since it is really cold out and I only have a thick pair so a thin pair is helpful. What made me even more excited was when I realized they were Tech gloves that work with touch screens. $15?

4.) Rifle Paper Co. 2014 Flip Around The World Desk Calendar: This was not a must have item for me but I put in on my desk anyway. It is cute so even though I would not be upset if it were not in the box I am not upset that it was either. $16

5.) Pipsnacks White Truffle Pipcorn: This was so good that it is already gone! I loved that it is mini popcorn (less kernels get stuck in your teeth)/ I am a popcorn fanatic so two months in a row of getting popcorn makes me happy! $6

6.) Revlon by Marchesa Box O' Files: I hate filing my nails. I hate the sound and how it feels so I will not use these. They are so cute though, I will for sure hold on to them to give as a gift. $3


This box did have less items in it than last months but I liked the products so much better this time around! Alright, so Popsugar made me happy with this box. Always room for improvement but they are getting back to their good old ways! The only problem I have is that the box was so much lower in value than most boxes. The value may be a bit higher since I could not find an exact prize for the gloves, but still only $100 worth of stuff. Even though I am extremely happy with the box, they could have thrown in a few more extras. I mean the box was low in value and had less items. 

 Total value of the box: $95.00  One of the lowest boxes ever in terms of value. Still happy though. 

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment