Monday, January 6, 2014

Hershey's Chocolate with Hazelnut Spread Review



Thanks to Crowdtap I had the luxury of trying out one of the new Hershey's spreads. I tried the Chocolate with Hazelnut flavor (they also come in plain chocolate and chocolate with almond). 

I tried the spread with multiple foods such as strawberries, cookies, chips, and rice cripsy treats. My favorite pairings were with the rice crispy treat and with strawberries. I did not have any pretzels on hand but I am sure it is also great with pretzels!

What I loved most about this spread (other than the taste!) was how convenient it was. Usually you have to melt chocolate and end up melting either too little or too much. It is much easier to just scoop out as much as you want for each bite.

If you have not tried this out yet I highly recommend it! It gets an A+ in my book!

Get a pack of 8 now on Amazon for $33.23:
Hershey's Spreads in Chocolate with Hazelnut Flavor, 13 Ounce Jars (Pack of 8)
Hershey's Spreads in Chocolate Flavor, 13 Ounce Jars (Pack of 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment