Monday, May 13, 2013

May 2013 Birchbox Review & Unboxing



View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)








A typical Birchbox box. Not my favorite, but not my least.






Inside the box is:

1.) Cargo Water Resistant Blush. This is a good size sample and the color is so pretty! Already love this product. Full size, $26

2.)  Coola Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face. I would be more excited for this if it were not so small of a sample size. I will use it but it is so small I really can not form an opinion on it. Full size, $32

3.) Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Isaac Mizrahi Eau de Parfum. Here we go with the perfume samples again. Will they ever learn?  Full Size, $20-69

4.) Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive. I have never tried a peel before but I hear good things about them. I am excited to try this and will use it tonight. A decent size sample. Full Size, $39

5.) The lifestyle extra this month is Guayusa Tea I will probably not use this since I do not like flavored teas, I only drink black. This is not Birchbox's fault though. For people who enjoy this type of product there are four teabags included so it is a pretty good extra!  Full Size, $7



Is this box worth $10: Possibly. The sample sizes are very small this time around and the perfume does not count for anything really. So it may add up to just below or above $10.
Is this box worth my $10: Eh. Here is the thing. I would not return this box to get my $10 back if I could. So I guess it is worth my $10, but just by a hair. 

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment