Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box




Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)





The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $35 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!.





The items in the box:

1.) Kooringal Giselle Mid Brim Hat: Not a bad looking hat, and my boyfriend also thinks it looks good on me. Great item to have in the Must Have Box. Value: $27.99
2.) The Modern Margarita. This is a package of five Margarita Mixes. I never have people over so I would never use this, but it is a nice gift item so I will give it to someone who can use it. Value: $8.99
3.) Questions I ask when I want to talk about myself deck: Like I stated previously, I never have people over my house therefore I will get no use of this. I will try to sell it. $13.45
4.) The Original Beauty Blender and Belender Cleanser: These are my favorite items in the box! I have always wanted a Beauty Blender and now I have one AND a cleanser for it! $23.99
5.) Pacifica Natural Color Quench Lip Tint: I was excited for this but I have now tried it and honestly it does not make my lips tinted at all. Major fail. $7
5.) Charm & Chain: Huge disappointment to have this as an item. This is really a "coupon" instead of "gift card" since you can not use it on shipping and most of the items are over $30 anyway. I want cool items in my boxes, not gift codes. $30 (But I am not counting it in my total)
5.) Way Better Snacks: Not too excited to try these, but I will anyway. $2.99



This box was better than last month but still not as good as previous months. Considering I did not count the "Promotional Gift Card" as a good enough item to even account for in the total the Total value of the box: $84.41. Therefore, this is the lowest valued box yet. If you want to include the promotional code in your total than the box may not be as low for you but for me it is just Popsugar trying to make us fork out more money to one of their partner companies- why didn't they just send us an item from Charm & Chain instead?

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment