Monday, March 11, 2013

March 2013 Birchbox



View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)






Just not my favorite box, the majority of the skincare samples are small and the other items do not interest me.




Inside the box is:

1.) Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray. This primer does help keep eyeshadow and concealers in place, but the sample size is far too small for me to decide if I would purchase it in the future.  Full size, $26

2.)  Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum. I just started using this yesterday so I can not review such a product after one use, but the sample size is also very small.  Full size, $35

3.) twistband Headband. Even though I mentioned in my video I already received one of these, I actually received the hair tie before and did not know this was a headband when unboxing. Still not very interested.   Full Size, $19

4.) Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream. This is my favorite item in the box, and although it is not a "good" size sample it is still the most decent one in this months box. This shaving cream leaves a nice smooth shave which is rare to get. The blueberry scent is nice at first but then smells weird after applying it.  Full Size, $20

5.) The beauty extra this month is a madewell for Birchbox Emery Board. Well this is a full size product, but I hate filing my nails so I will not use it.   Full Size, $5

Not my favorite box, small sizes for the products I do like and larger samples for the products I do not like. Not Birchbox's fault, just not my favorite. 

Is this box worth $10: Between the Emery Board and the Headband these products add up to over $10 just with those two items alone. 
Is this box worth my $10: No. Not too happy with the selection of products this time around. 

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment