Thursday, March 21, 2013

Influenster Sugar N Spice VOXBOX 2013


I received this Sugar N Spice VOXBOX 2013 complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my reviews on the products. I love trying new products so I was very happy to receive the box. Please watch my opening video or look below to see what I received in the box.






Here are all of the goodies inside of my box:


Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture: $7.99

Nectresse: $3.99

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes: $5.99

Colgate Optic White Regimen: Toothpaste, Mouthwash, and Toothbrush all individually priced $2.99

belVita Brekafast Biscuits: $3.69 for box of 5 packets. I received one packet ( 73 cents)

Total Box Value: $27.67

I already ate the belVita Breakfast biscuit and it was delicious. There are a few different flavors to choose from so I encourage everyone to try them out. I have also tried the Nectresse sweetener in my tea and honestly could not tell that it was not sugar. 


I am super excited about the other products in this box. I will post my reviews on the products as I use them, hopefully soon :)! If you have not signed up for Influenster, head to the site and check them out. If you like making youtube videos and blogging than you can qualify for free packages like this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment