Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 2013 Birchbox



View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)






Other than getting the perfume sample, this was a pretty good box! For some reason it looks kind of empty though.




Inside the box is:

1.) Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Spray.I love this detangle spray. It keeps the knots away and it smells so good in the process. I do recommend it, but the price will make your wallet say "ouch!" Full size, $21.95

2.) Color Club Nail Polish in Wild Cactus. I am not positive if this is the full size nail polish or not, but if not then it is pretty close. It looks like such a nice color and I can not wait to try it!  Full size, $8

3.) Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm. As you all know I love getting BB Creams. However, I just received a whole bunch of sample BB Creams for a market research study that I am doing so I can not say that I was as excited as I usually am to get this BB Cream.  Full Size, $36

4.) Juicy Couture Courture La La Perfume. We are back to the perfume samples again WAH! Not a fan of these little guys which I can get for free at CVS or just by requesting them through the mail. At least this one smells oh so delicious though. Full Size, $19-$90

5.) There is no beauty extra this month but there is a treat. The treat is a sample Ghirardelli bite. Now this was a delicious treat, but why so small? Birchbox has been known to give full size Luna Bars so why not a full size chocolate bar, or at least a few small packages of these guys.  Full Size, Not listed. 

This box had such a good variety of items in it that I consider it to be a great box! Also, I will  use all of these products! Yes, even the perfume sample that we all know and love hate. 

Is this box worth $10: These items are worth the $10. All were fairly good sized samples. 
Is this box worth my $10: Yes, I am happy with the products in the box this month :) 

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment