Saturday, January 12, 2013

Review: Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal


I got these Quaker Real Medley's Oatmeal Cups for real cheap at Shaw's during one of their sales (it cost me about $.30 per cup with the coupon I had). I also received a cup from Influenster to try out! 

These cups are amazing. Personally, I do not like the Cherry and Pistachio flavor, because I do not like Cherries and Pistachios, but all the others are so good with the Summer Berry being my favorite!

Look out for coupons to try these out! In both the January and February issues of All You there are coupons for $1 off any 2 Quaker products. You can use these coupons on these cups and if the cups are on sale then score! I do not think it will work out to free, but they will be pretty cheap! The coupons I had previously that got me these for almost free were .50/1 which doubled to $1 off 1 and Shaws also had a promotion where if you buy 2 of these cups you get another item for free!

Anyways, I sincerely thank Influenster and Quaker for sending me one to test because I would never had known about these little babies if they did not run such promotions on these!

As always, I highly recommend every to sign up at Influenster.com. You get free products in return for your participation and the products are always amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment