Monday, August 27, 2012

Unreal Candy Review


Thanks to BzzAgent, I was able to try any Unreal Candy for my choice for free. I chose the Unreal Candy Coated Chocolates (which compare to M&Ms) since I love M&Ms. I was very pleased with my choice, since the candy tasted great. I do have to admit that the Unreal version tasted more salty than regular M&Ms, however it did not hurt the taste at all. I will continue to buy these candies when they are on sale due to them being healthier than other candies of their sort. I look forward to trying other types of Unreal Candy, and encourage anyone who has tried the Peanut Butter cups to leave me a comment and let me know what they think. 

Unreal is based out of Boston, MA and the guy who made these candies is from my area. His daughter was eating candy and asked him why candy could not be healthy, and thus Unreal was born. To learn more about Unreal Candy visit their site at http://getunreal.com/.  

Want to try Free Products and give your own review on them? Visit https://www.bzzagent.com/ and sign up to be a BzzAgent today!

No comments:

Post a Comment