Thursday, December 14, 2017

Influenster Feast VoxBox Review

I recently received a box of goodies complimentary from Influenster to review. Take a look at my unboxing video below to see what I got. Underneath the video is my review on all of the products I received. If you want me to send you an invite so you can sign up and get free products yourself please leave your email in the comments section below.









Great box filled with great items! See reviews below and check past posts for some more detailed reviews. 


1.) Arnott's Tim Tam Biscuits, Original: $3.79  - I have tried these before in the past but I previously tried the Dark Chocolate and these were the original milk chocolate ones. I really liked the milk chocolate taste. The cookies are layered with chocolate, a light biscuit cookie, and then a light layer of a cream inside. I really enjoyed these and would definitely purchase these ones over the Dark Chocolate in the future. 

2.) French's Crispy Jalapenos: $3.99 - These are definitely something different that I would not think to purchase for myself. I liked them on top of tacos. They were the perfect crunch and were actually not too spicy considering they are made with real jalapenos. I am not a very adventurous cook so I probably would not make any other meals with these included but with tacos they add great extra flavor if you are looking to mix it up.

3.) Country Crock Buttery Sticks: $2.99- I can honestly say that this is my new favorite butter. It is hard to match the butter you get in restaurants but this is pretty much that good. Beyond the taste I also liked that these melted well on top of food and were easy to spread. 




4.) Del Monte Fresh Cut Gold Sweet Whole Kernel Corn: $.99- I would not say the taste of this product was any different than other canned vegetables but what I liked about this product was that the can was easy to open. It had a pull tab, so no can opener required. The instructions were to cook it in the microwave and it only took a couple of minutes. Easy Breezy. 



5.) Bigelow Tea: $3.29 - This was probably my least favorite item in the box. The flavors included were Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea and Lemon & Echinacea Herbal Tea. These were not terrible but the taste was a bit to herbal for me. I prefer simple but bold black teas like Lipton or English Breakfast. I would say out of the two my favorite was the Ginger & Peach. 




This was a very interesting box. I have been a member Influenster for about 5 years now and I have never received an all food box. I have received many boxes that were either beauty products or a variety of items. This box was fun to be able to taste new things and have fun with recipes. 



If you have any further questions on any of the products listed above feel free to leave them in the comments section below and I will do my best to answer them. Once again, if you want to sign up for Influenster to get free boxes leave your email below and I will send you an invite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment