Sunday, July 23, 2017

Influenster Splash VoxBox Review

I recently received a box of goodies complimentary from Influenster to review. Take a look at my unboxing video below to see what I got. Underneath the video is my review on all of the products I received. If you want me to send you an invite so you can sign up and get free products yourself please leave your email in the comments section below.









Great box filled with great items! See reviews below and check past posts for some more detailed reviews. 

1.) Tree Hut's Exfoliating Mud Mask: $14.99 for 2.9oz  - I really loved this Exfoliating Mud Mask from Tree Hut. I love Charcoal masks, I feel they do a great job at cleansing pores and pulling out all the junk. This one smelled really nice and it was pretty fast to use- dried in about 10 minutes and easy to wash off with just warm water. Skin felt clean and refreshed after use! 

2.) Nature's Origin Roll On: $6.99 - I liked the lavender scent and how easy it was to roll on. Sometimes with roll on products the ball does not move easily and it is a pain to apply the amount you want but the ball moved so gracefully with this roll on. I put it on my wrists and it absorbed quickly. The scent did help me relax and stress less but I was hoping to have better quality of sleep since lavender has been known for that but so far I have not seen that while using this product. Still worth using if you like the scent and want to calm down a bit. 

3.) Mike and Ike Sour-Licious Zours: $1.39- I still prefer the regular Mike and Ike to these sour ones but these were still pretty good. They were sort of like sour patch kids where you only taste the sour at the first couple of chews and then after that they are sweet. Overall good flavors but my favorite one was the pink ones! 

4.) Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink: $9.49 - I really love the color of the "Lover" shade. It is really a beautiful matte color and would go with just about any outfit/event you are going to. It does last on lips a long time, it does not even come off with a paper towel. That is the downfall of the product in my opinion. I love that it really lasts on lips but it was a HUGE pain to get off. The makeup remover wipes removed it a bit but also spread it around so it looks like you have monkey mouth, I had to use soap and water to get it off completely and after the hassle my lips hurt and needed chapstick. LOVE the color, but the staying power is TOO strong for a regular day for me. If I am going to an event then I would absolutely wear this though.  


5.) Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo: $7 for 7oz - This dry shampoo smells so good! I did not even need to use perfume with this. It smelled like some type of brown sugar or baked good. I felt it also did help with volume so if you are looking for a volumizing dry shampoo than this is a good one. 

6.) Sinful Colors #Pride Collection Featuring Era Istefi: $1.99 - I was skeptical at first on how this clear polish with sparkles would look on my nails but it deposited just the right amount of sparkle on my nails. Since it is clear you can not really see where it has chipped off so this could easily last on my nails about a month or so (going on week two right now) before needing to take it off. 




I really enjoyed trying all the products in this box. It was a good mix of makeup and skincare items and was happy to get a candy item. I love when Influenster sends the boxes with a variety of brands to try and complete activities for. 



If you have any further questions on any of the products listed above feel free to leave them in the comments section below and I will do my best to answer them. Once again, if you want to sign up for Influenster to get free boxes leave your email below and I will send you an invite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment