Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sheba Meaty Tender Sticks Review


Influenster sent my cats the Sheba Meaty Tender Sticks with Chicken to test out.

These meaty sticks are a new type of cat treat from the Sheba brand. They are made with real chicken and no filler ingredients! My cats absolutely loved these. My girl cat is pretty picky at times and she could not get enough. 

 


These meaty sticks are pretty big so you have to make sure to rip them into pieces. Some cats may want my play with them and lick them but my one year old kitty shoved the whole thing right into his mouth so I make sure to rip them up first. On top of my cats loving the taste another great thing about these is that you can open one up and save it. I did not want to give my cats the whole stick at once so I ripped a few pieces off, put it back in the package, and days later it was still soft.

For more information about Sheba and their meaty sticks you can visit the Sheba website. They often feature coupons for their products. If you are interested in the meaty sticks they are available at many stores including Target. Target will be having a cartwheel coupon the week of 10/16/16 so make sure to download the app so you can use the coupon! You can use it along with this $1 off Sheba Meaty Stick coupon (exp 10/30/16) to save even more money. Your cats will thank you!


Lo and behold check out our unboxing video:




I received a sample to test from Influenster but all opinions are my own. If you would like to check out what Influenster is about or sign up to receive free products to test out yourself: influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment