Saturday, December 26, 2015

December 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)









Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 4/5. All items I will use or gift. I am happy with the selection and even though I prefer not to get perfumes I do like the scent of this one.






Inside the box is:

1.) Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Tinted Primer | I love this brand as it is and this is a great product on top of that. It makes your lashes look longer and can be used alone. If you want additional volume just add mascara on top. Full size, $24

2.) Coastal Scents styleEyes Eyeshadow Palette-socialEYES | I chose this as my sample choice. The email said that everyone would get one of these in their box so I decided to at least choose my color. I chose the green and gold colors and I got compliments when wearing it. Not much fallout and no creasing.  Full size, $12

3.) Dear Clark Volumizing Tonic | I ended up gifting this in a stocking since I am not much for these types of hair products. Full Size, $26

4.)  Juara Coconut Illipe Hand & Nail Balm | This works great at moisturizing both your hands and your cuticles. I also love the smell too. If you like the smell of Pina Coladas you will like the smell. Full Size, $20

5.)  Kate Spade Walk on AirI do like the smell of this perfume. It is a mix between fresh, floral, and sweet. I like that it came as a spray as well. Full Size, $25-95



Is this box worth $10: Yes. The primer alone is worth the cost of the box.
Is this box worth my $10No. I gave this box a rating of 4/5 because it is on par with most Birchboxes. For me though I would not have went out to purchase any of these items so had I known the contents beforehand I would have not bought the box.


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment