Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)








Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 4/5. I like most of the items but can not rank it with some of my favorite boxes.





Inside the box is:

1.) Air Repair Complexion Boosting Moisturizer | Even though this is a very small sample size I was happy to get it since I am running low on night time moisturizers! Full size, $20

2.) Balance Me Congested Skin Serum | I love getting skincare items in the boxes. I have a lot on hand at the moment so I will not try this for a while but it is still a useful item for me. Full size, $30

3.) LAQA & Co Charm School Kit | This is a crayon lip color that can also be used on cheeks. I love the color so I was very happy with this item! Full Size, $20 for 3

4.)  R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo | I chose this as my sample choice. I do not need any more dry shampoos at the moment but I was not thrilled with any of the other sample choice items. Full Size, $17-29

5.)  Supergoop! Forever Young hand Cream with SPF 40I love a hand cream but this is a SUPER small sample.  Full Size, $34



Is this box worth $10: Yes. The Dry Shampoo and the Lip Crayon are good sized items so it is well over $10.
Is this box worth my $10Maybe. Of course I could always use the extra dry shampoo and I will use all the other items. I was not happy with how small 3/5 items were though. Not a terrible box but sizes could have been better.


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment