Monday, February 2, 2015

January 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)









Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 4/5. This was a great box! There were items I would actually use and a full size products. If there was at least one more item I would give it a 5/5.





Inside the box is:

1.) Katherine Cosmetics Everyday Eyeliner | Full size product, woohoo! I could always use a dark brown eyeliner! I also love that it has a smudger on the other end.  Full size, $26

2.)  Key West Aloe Gentle Aloe Facial Cleanser | I have never used a cleanser with aloe so I am excited to try this! Full size, $16.50

3.) REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask | I am always open to trying new masks so once again I am excited! Full Size, $55

4.)  Sweet Science Invisible Daily Tint SPF 35 | The one product in the box that I could have done without however I will give it a shot! Full Size, $45

5.)  TOCCA Crema da Mano- Cleopatra | I chose this as my sample choice. It is a nice smelling travel size hand cream. Can't go wrong with that. Full Size, $10-$20




Is this box worth $10: YES! The full size eyeliner is more than double what the box costs.
Is this box worth my $10: Yes. I love the eyeliner and am excited to use three of the other samples.


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment