Friday, August 29, 2014

Review: PIMSLEUR SPANISH LEVEL 1


I have taken Spanish before in Middle School, High School, and in college and for some reason I was just not that good at it.

In college, my strong points were my reading and writing and my weak points were my listening and speaking! If we had an oral presentation or quiz I was screwed!

Luckily, I stumbled upon Pimsleur which I never knew existed! This is a great way to help you learn how to speak and listen! You can pop the discs right into your computer and you will hear a series of phrases and you will repeat them. They give you time to try and understand and speak the accents.

I highly recommend checking out this software if you want to learn how to SPEAK Spanish. You will still need to do homework on your own in order to learn how to read and write since you will not be learning much vocabulary (at least in Spanish Level 1). However, you will feel much more comfortable speaking Spanish and will actually be able to understand fluent speakers better since you will be able to get past most of the accents!

You can purchase Spanish Level 1 on Amazon for $118.99 (including shipping). You will get 16 cds (30 lessons). Pimsleur also offers other languages such as French, German, and Italian!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment