Monday, September 23, 2013

September 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing




Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)









The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $35 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!.








The items in the box:

1.) Barr-Co. Original Scent Reed Diffuser: The Bottle was hard to open and splashed everywhere when I opened it. Due to the complications (I have cats and do not want them to get into this) I will be giving this away as a gift since it is such a nice item. Value: $46
2.) P.S-You're Invited by Erica Domesek: I am not a do it yourself person. I do not have a creative bone in my body. I will try and sell this book or give it away. Value: $26
3.) Rifle Paper Co. Coaster Set: I finally have (nice) matching coasters! These are so cute, I have already put them out and put the old ones away! Favorite item in the box! $16
4.) Kitsch Headbands: I have used something similar from Birchbox and they did not flatter me so I will be saving this for a gift.  $11.99
5.) Shoptiques: This a $25 gift card. I checked out the site and they have some nice items. Shipping is around $10 though. I will probably use this at some point but I do not like getting gift cards in replace of products for the fact that they are always extra charges and the gift card can not be used towards shipping. $25
6.) That's It. Bar and Sharkies.: These are both small packages of food items. They are the perfect size to take to work. I have already ate the Sharkies and they were delicious. I can not wait to try the That's it Bar. $5 for both.


As I mentioned in my video, this is not my favorite box nor my least favorite. Even though a lot of the products in this months box I will not use, they are at least items I will save for Birthdays and Holidays. At least I will not look cheap gift giving this year :).

 Total value of the box: $130.00.  This box is slightly lower in value than other boxes. Also, I would love to reduce this value to $105.00 since we got a gift card instead of an item. I do not know if you guys are against gift cards as much as I am, but it is much more exciting and useful to get an item!

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment